[Q] Can Tokyo Sushi Academy provide a student VISA?

Unfortunately, no. Since we are not registered as an incorporated educational institution, we cannot provide a student VISA. If you are required to obtain a VISA, you need to apply for a short-term tourist VISA. You can check if you are required visa to enter Japan from the link below.


Article is closed for comments.